Friday 8 May 2009

We're at the end of the road

Oh shit. There's a week left of school before Alicante.

This would be all dandy and fine if I didn't have so many assignments left to do. And yet here I am still procrastinating. For some reason I just can't bring myself to do my assignments. School work is the last of my priorities right now, and though I told myself to hold it up for this last spurt I just can't bring myself to do it. At this point I just want to get it all done, grades to hell with it. I can live with Gs and VGs.

Anyway, listen to this instrumental song; it's energizing and uplifting. I always feel warm and hopeful after listening to it a few times. ♥



Okay, I'll attempt to get organized and get some stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I just can't be bothered anymore. Grades are kind of useless anyways, unless you want to get into some high education with a shitloads of points, like medicine etc.

    ReplyDelete