Sunday 8 March 2009

Insert title of choice.

I'm really into Loreena McKennitt at the moment. That woman has such an amazing voice, not to mention her music is outstanding - powerful, moving and full of mystery. ♥ Surprisingly enough I think I enjoy her Middle-East inspired compositions over her Celtic ones.

(I wonder if she's ever toured in Sweden?)


Another thing I'm into at the moment is Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Saw it on TV yesterday, was intrigued and am currently going through the first season. I never really liked Billie Piper in Doctor Who, but she does an excellent job as Belle/Hannah.

Anyway. I'm wearing braces again. 9 months - should pass by pretty quickly. I wanted to see if they could postpone it till after graduation, but to hell with it really. If I look like a nerdy mofo in Alicante, at prom and graduation, so be it x)

So, CAE and Mikaela's sleepover party this Saturday, followed by a weekend in Örebro next week. Busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until her sleepover! It's going to be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete