Monday 1 March 2010

Sometimes, you just get that urge.

Don't feel like writing in my Livejournal, don't feel like writing in my journal. Thus, I return to my blogspot sanctuary for some jibberjabber.

I believe this blogspot is now little more than a year old. Time is such a fickle thing but contemplation upon the subject makes no man happy, therefore I'll leave it at that.

But yeah, it's March. This means there will be a few birthdays to celebrate (notably Mabel's). Not sure what's going down quite yet (I vote fancy dinner at home or cake buffet at café Villekulla, maybe even both if we feel like being overly decandent), but I will at least finally be having lunch at Brasserie Västerhav (Ester Mosessson's lunch restaurant where Mabel will be working the next 3 weeks) with mom and possibly Maximilian. That should be rather exciting :)

This week I will also (most hopefully) be finalising my university decisions. I'm still torn between the joint honours (Hospitality & Spa Therapies), the FdA (Spa, and then to choose either the management or therapies pathway) and the BSc (International Spa Management, assuming I can still get a place there*). What I choose will very much affect how I will work in the industry in the future, or so it feels like anyway. I will talk about the differences in my next entry.**

Now to bed, because we have people who're coming over to change the radiators at the god-awful hour of 7am.




* I didn't apply for the course. In retrospect, a poor decision.
** Assuming I am not too lazy, and that I'll write my next entry on blogspot. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment