Saturday 17 April 2010

A message.

I feel like I need to express something, but I'm not sure what about or how to go about it. I can't seem to formulate myself - all I know is that I have this intense desire to express something.

At first I figured I'd talk to someone. It was consoling, but it didn't solve my situation. So here I am, writing mostly for myself but also for anyone else who's interested.

Maybe I want to talk about the recent conscious changes in my life, stuff that's really close to my heart. Problem is, I am afraid of other people's reactions to what I have to say, even though I know that any negative reactions they show isn't directed at me personally but rather an issue they have themselves. I guess this applies to all negative feedback from others but the point is, I need to stop taking it personally and realise that it's really not directed at me.

So yes, I realise that I want to tell you something. That something is Elfpath. This community has become something dear to me lately. It's been a great guide to improving my life and I've felt so much more at peace lately, and most of it's thanks to the people that make up Elfpath.

I know you're going to have prejudices and all sorts of warning signals are going off in your head as you skim the site, but please try and be a little open-minded. Take a second and look past the "lol, what is this, it's a cult or definitely a money scam*" and think "what if?" for just a few seconds. Then decide what you want to do with the information given to you.

When I was directed to Elfpath by a friend I trust, I felt exactly how you felt when you skimmed the site, no joke. At first I was amused and kind of looked down on what was written. "They sound like such looneys, haha. Seriously, the forum must be full of new age-y hippies." But then I decided that, what the heck, I'll sign up for the intro course because I want my life to be better and really, what do I have to lose? And I haven't regret anything yet.

The road hasn't been easy, and it's going to get harder before it gets easier. My Elfpath group has an upcoming lesson about fear and anger which is probably going to be really tough because I have a lot of anger stored up. You must know right now that a) Elfpath is not a quick-fix thing and b) You need to put in the work to see results. The great thing about the community is that the teachers give you the tools to help yourself, and they don't force you to believe anything, only that you are willing to try things and see for yourself. It's all up to you, and the tea house (i.e. the community) is there to help you should you need it.

So, we come to the point of this message. I want to get word of Elfpath out there. Every day I log onto Facebook and Twitter and there's so much complaining, so much anger, so many negative thoughts. What amuses me and saddens me the most is when people join pages or groups with negative context. I used to partake in it, feasting off the negativity till one day I realised that what I'm doing isn't rewarding me in any way and that it was probably pretty unhealthy. I want to be happy, damn it. Being angry, upset and negative takes a LOT of energy - energy which you can spend in so many better and constructive ways. Though I started learning to deal with this before Elfpath, I can say that I've made significantly more progress with the help of the community because I know that I'm not alone in my struggles. So if you feel like I did, or feel like you want to change and be happy, please give Elfpath a fair chance. You won't know till you've tried.





If you have ANY thoughts, any questions, anything, I am more than willing to see if I can answer them.

* Introduction course is free, fyi.

8 comments:

  1. It's a copy of any new age material out there. The teachers have the maturity level of children and try to give off the impression they can read minds, and when they fail miserably to do so they tell you that -you- have the problem.

    Very silly shit. Anyone who pays for their advanced course is dumping their money either into charlatans are people so stupid they've convinced themselves they have special powers. I've studied religion, spirituality, esoteric traditions for half of my life. Much more valuable and useful information, and they contain communities that are much stronger, healthier and more accepting of people of all kinds than Elfpath is. How accepting are they? They kicked me out because I used "big words" and they don't like "big words."

    That's the reason, trust me. From the mouth of Rohaa her/himself. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a copy of any new age material out there. The teachers have the maturity level of children and try to give off the impression they can read minds, and when they fail miserably to do so they tell you that -you- have the problem.

    Very silly shit. Anyone who pays for their advanced course is dumping their money either into charlatans are people so stupid they've convinced themselves they have special powers. I've studied religion, spirituality, esoteric traditions for half of my life. Much more valuable and useful information, and they contain communities that are much stronger, healthier and more accepting of people of all kinds than Elfpath is. How accepting are they? They kicked me out because I used "big words" and they don't like "big words."

    That's the reason, trust me. From the mouth of Rohaa her/himself. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quit Elfpath. I got tired of Angel's silly nonanswers, of Rohaa's arrogance and of the Kool-aid. What Elfpath taught me is that con artists still exist and like to prey on silly young girls. Poor Rohaa. Hopefully she'll wake up before too much damage is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If money scams happen to be your main worry... http://rohaa.livejournal.com/483264.html

    For those who can't read it for whatever reason, she maybe makes about E3 an hour for all that she puts in this every day. She'd be better off working in McDonalds. So... nah, this isn't for the money.

    Those who left usually couldn't handle the effects of having to look at parts you never really wanted to face. Sure, it's scary. I get scared of some parts of me too. I got angry for having to look at those things I've been trying to stuff away. I ran because of that before. But I came back, and I've never been more grateful for being able to keep following classes despite running away for almost 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Those who left usually couldn't handle the effects of having to look at parts you never really wanted to face."

    Make sure you include all of those parts of you that have gone through experiences that never happened, yet you still have to deal with it because Rohaa saw it. Oh yes, she's realllllly good at digging up false, er, I mean suppressed, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will cost you your life, your money and friends, since you will be brainwashed...it costs 500 euro to continue for example, and everyone in the group will do exactly what Rohaa telss them to do, how stupid it really is, without hesitation. It is a sect, and it is very expensive. You will loose your personality and will babble the same idiot things as Rohaa does. So be warned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elfpath is only ego without integrity or heart. People fall for power when they feel lost, or have abandoned themselves, when they have no inner light and strength, or just egoistic. I think some peeple need to create more karmic depth by joinig Elfpath, to deepen the shithole they already living in. Some peolpe need victims to feel alive, like Minke/Rohaa, although i guess that "angel" is the only one with some has some healing abilities, but had no ethics. I am sorry to see him aging soo fast, whil ehe wrote a book about No Aging Methods, since he regards aging as only a mental error. Guess he was wrong about that. But that was obvious from the beginning, for me, but not for elfpath groupies. It is sad that it costs money, a lot too. That is always a big red flag, just like the silly book of angel. Why don't peolpe pay attention to that? Because the are hungry for power, magic power, power over others etc...ego power in short..A flee from coping with reality. But time flies, and aging does not stop. Eventually we all die, some sooner than others, so don't waste it on ego power, life is too precious, and friends and family to important. So just quit Elfpath, and start living again. I know it is scary, to not have a virtual purpose and skype friends for some time, loosing the "social"netwerk of elfpath. But You Can Do It! You're life is too important and special to throw away...

    ReplyDelete
  8. (sorry for the spelling errors, I have some trouble with typing)

    ReplyDelete