Sunday 1 February 2009

If society didn't have demands, I'd be a housewife.

Making this a quick entry (which means writing in English) so that I can get some homework done (D8).

Good stuff - it's the end of the month and I've had a productive weekend. Made a batch of chicken curry for dinner on Friday, as well as the chocolate cupcakes I made the other day. Also made crêpe batter before bedtime so that I could have some scruptious Nutella & banana crêpes for breakfast 8D Which I did, before heading over to Charmaine's to work on our project.

(Made bacon & mushroom crêpes for brunch today with the leftover batter. Nomnom ♥)


I also stumbled upon two very awesome sites whilst looking for recipes/ideas: Startcooking.com and Mr Breakfast.com :D You just gotta love the Interwebs.

Speaking of productivity, we seriously got to buy Helia and Annika a round of drinks when we go to - Alicante! Yep, destination's been changed because KLM is being uncooperative (plus the flight to Alicante is cheaper). Before I had decided to go on the trip I was pretty much indifferent when I heard we were going to Spain. It's not a country or culture I have any particular connections to, so I wasn't as excited like most of my classmates. But still, I did a little research on the province and city and now I'm psyched. xD (Seafood, seafood, seafood! ♥) It'll be my first time to the south of Europe and the Mediterranean basin, and I've got to learn some basic Spanish before we go. I'll ask Felix and Anna for some help (need to learn how to read menus in Spanish... Very important!)

(Bonus photo for the hell of it. Nice day today; too bad I was too busy in the kitchen to enjoy it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment