Friday 20 February 2009

TGIF.

All mind-boggling life questions aside, it looks like it's going to be a great Friday :) I can forget the project for the weekend, I'm seeing Anúna perform tomorrow (♥), it's a short school day and I have 100 SEK to spend at Kicks.

Spent a cosy afternoon with mom today - she's back from Malaysia. I'm happy that she's back but at the same time, there are certain things which I've not missed... like her nagging x) Oh well. Lots of treats have been brought home, such as kaya (coconut jam for those who don't know), cookies and clothes. I wasn't able to get a tailored white cheongsam for graduation, but mom found a cute but classy white dress that fits. AND she got a pretty pair of white pumps for it too. Thanks mom! :3

Anyway, we had banana muffins with teh tarik whilst watching a film (The Magdalene Sisters - highly recommended!)

(Quite a strong film set in '60s Ireland about 3 "fallen" women sent to Magdalene Asylums.)


Anyway, for once I'll actually go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment